Sephora Spring 06 Catalog

Arek Wednesday, March 8, 2006
So the other day I recieved my very first Sephora catalog. And may I say, I am very impressed by it.

Expecting a boring old catalog with pictures of all their products, I was pleasantly surprised when I turned the pages and found make-up-how-to's from the professionals of our favourite brands, the latest make up trends, reviews on eye make up, foundations, the best eye creams and tidbits about their latest products. It is like reading a girly magazine on make-up and skincare!

I mean, does this LOOK like a catalog to you? The instructions were detailed and as helpful as any one would fine in say. . Allure.

And the reviews and little tidbits were straight and to the point- telling you exactly what you need to know. It saves time and it introduced me to a lot of products that I've never been aware of before because the selection at the store is just so vast that its overwhelming to look at everything. This magazine really broke it down for me. I read every word.

And best of all, it is FREE. So if you haven't already, I encourage you all to subscribe to one
now. I usually don't have this much to say about a catalog, but the marketing team at Sephora is just genius!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment