Fornarina SS06

Arek Friday, May 12, 2006
Fornarina is a brand that I have always associated with brands like Miss Sixty and Killah -cool, ok-priced but sometimes slutty-looking. Since the trend is all about minimalism nowadays, I haven't really bothered withever since my Miss Sixty high school days. Recently, I went to check out a newly renevated Fornarina store, and was surprised that I actually liked their SS06 collection.

I love this top -it's simple but it's so well-designed, esp the flaps around the waist area. You can totally wear this for any casual day out or even night out.

This is very Ella Moss-like, and perfect for one of those 'I just want to hide in bed' days.

A casual, cool take on the frilly top trend. This makes it easy (esp for young people like us) to wear.

This top is one of those tops that look like you found in a small boutique, (meaning that it looks unique.) I really like it, but I would wear it with a simple cami underneath.

One of the reasons I bothered to check out the Fornarina shop is because I need some party/ clubbing tops. These four tops are fantastic because you could just slip it on with jeans, and you wouldn't look like you put much effort into dressing.

I checked out online, and found these jackets. Blazers are my favourite type of jackets, and since this season is all about white (not to mention white matches everything,) this blazer looks like a potential good-buy.

Another jacket I found is this baby pink one. It's very casual and terrific for those summer days when you need a thin jacket for air-conditioned indoor places.

Check out more at the Fornarina site.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment