Swimwear Brand: JETS Australia

Arek Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Summer is upon is and I would like to introduce you all to my favourite swimwear brand: Jets from Australia. I rarely take notice of swimwear, but Jets designs are simply so feminine, fitted, fun and fabulous that I couldn't help but fall in love with them. There are three collections under this brand: the white label, the black label and the blue label.

The White Label is sophisticated and chic, like this gorgeous black and white one piece suit. The cutting is SO very flattering and slimming too.

The pieces are also very unique. This very sexy one piece suit also from the White Label collection.
The Black Label designs are sophisticated and timeless. This elegant white strapless one piece suit with green leaves is the perfect example of this. I also LOVE this pictures. The position of the sun, the green leaf, the waves and her position- its beautiful!

Then there is the more youthful, colorful and fun Blue Label. In fact, it is the white floral tankini on the right which I bought that first got me started looking into this brand! I also like the look of the white and lime strapless bikini, its like a more youthful version of the one shown above from the Black Label.

These two from the Blue label collection are just so cheery, happy and young- very summery. I esp love the white floral bikini on the left.

For more unique-ness, there are these two designs. I find the black bikini with geometric prints on it pretty interesting.
For more youthful sophistication, these dark bikinis with rings are just the thing. But remember, these dark colored swimsuits look best with a tan-so get a self tanner!

Enjoy!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment