Dresses For the Daytime

Arek Tuesday, August 1, 2006
Since I've been really into dresses this summer, I decided to blog more about them. I really love how whenever I have to decide what to wear this summer, I take even less time than usual becaues all I have to do is throw on a dress, a cardigan or thin outerwear and cute sandals. I know all the summer clothes are almost all sold out, but let's remember that it's still only early August and it's hot out there. So let's have more fun with summer before we change seasons!
This summer is all about the white dresses. The dress on the left is by Banana Republic. You'll like it if you like the classic and pretty look. The cute shirt-bubble dress on the right is by Mango.

I put these two dresses, by Guess (left) and Sunner (right), together because they somehow remind me of LA and a bit of Paris Hilton. I think the Sunner tube dress is a fantastic variation of the typical, boring, Juicy Couture-looking tube dresses.

Remember the shirt dresses? This black one is by Lux (Urban Outfitters.) It's so nice and simple. And the black material around the waist makes the dress so much more flattering!

This dress is basically the same as the black one above, but I just wanted to show everyone a trendy way to wear these dresses -Wrap a oh-so-fashionable patent leather belt around the wasit, and put on some footless tights (love them!)

This pretty, blue Free People dress has got daisy prints all over -definitely for the girly girls!

Another super affordable dress from Urban Outfitters. I'm not totally sure how it would look in real life, but it looks decent enough in the photos. This kind of dress is quite popular this season; it's very babydoll-ish. (Please make sure your makeup isn't too cutsie though!)

The dress on the left is by Free People. Barneys Girl and I have both tried it on and LOVED it. Unfortunately the shop ran out of our sizes, but we're still daydreaming about it! The printed sundress on the right is by Top Shop. I love the sharp blue colour and the style of the dress itself.

I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am with dresses this summer!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment