Latest Love

Arek Saturday, August 5, 2006
Today I went into the Chanel store and fell in love. In love with this completely GORGEOUS Chanel bag.

It looks fab in this picture, but in real life it looks (and feels!) completely DIVINE. The style is elegant and the vintage feel of the worn leather just adds to the classiness. Sigh, I can stare at it all day.

I've even thought about how I would match it up! This evening bag cannot be paired with just any old evening dress (esp not the long ones due to its medium-ish size). Right now, I can only picture it with a classic cute black dress, like this one also from Chanel:Maybe something even simpler than this one! Sigh, I shall swoon. This bag will definitely be on my things-i-shall-buy-if-i-win-the-lottery list!


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment