FW06 Fashion Trend: Grey Cardigans

Arek Tuesday, October 24, 2006
We all know grey is THE colour of the season, and grey cardigans of all styles are simply everywhere in department stores. There are so many cuts to choose from that I want more than one! And like many other trends this season, the kind-of-long cardigans look best with skinny jeans. Personally, I think one should not wear these grey cardigans with other types of pants because you will end up looking very formal and old-fashioned, (that is unless you're going to work or a formal event.)

A long-shawl-looking cardigan on the left by DKNY and the cropped cardigan on the right by James Perse.

I LOVE this Rick Owen Angora Blend Wrap Cardigan. It's SO stylish and relaxed-looking. I hope it's still there when it goes on sale because I'm sure I'll still love this one next fall!

The Daryl K (left) is another cardigan that I almost bought. It's so funky and effortless looking, (although I remember the one I tried on looked longer.) The baby-doll style cardigan on the right is by Paul and Joe.

These two Juicy Couture cadigans are the same but in different colours. Like typical juicy outerwear, they look very comforatable and casual.

The original cardigans: sophisticated yet retro-feeling -the left one is by Vince and the right one is by Marc by Marc Jacob. I bought the Marc one in the San Francisco Macy's with the tourists' tax free discount. It's so adroable.

These two (different) cardigans are both by Vince. It's sort of got a boho vibe going on, with the loose belts and the cuttings of the cardigans.

This Alexander McQueen cardigan is so cool -you can fold it up so it's a short cardigan, or let it down and it turns into a long, comfy cardigan!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment