Wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear.

Arek Sunday, April 19, 2009
I hear it so often from my friends – I have a wardrobe full of clothes, but nothing to wear! That is why I’ve decided to feature a segment on my blog called none other than: ways to wear.

This is where I will demonstrate different and simple ways to style some of your favourite wardrobe items. I hope that you can use these posts as inspiration to pull out that old summer dress or favourite winter cardigan that you loved but just didn’t know what to do with.

The best thing about finding new ways to style what’s already in your wardrobe is that you save money, and benefit from having a range of new outfits to wear.

So stay tuned.

x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment