Luv thy trouser

Arek Thursday, July 15, 2010
Urban outfitters @ Friend in Fashion
Urban outfitters @ Friend in Fashion
Urban outfitters @ Friend in Fashion
Urban outfitters @ Friend in Fashion
Urban outfitters @ Friend in Fashion
It’s official, I have an unhealthy obsession with these trousers!

I purchased these a couple of months ago, from Urban Outfitters whilst touring the United States and have gotten so much wear out of them.

Whether worn dressed up, with a blazer (Up town girl, seen here) or dressed down with a tank top and fedora (Copacabana, seen here), the cut and colour is so versatile.

These trousers have quickly become a travelling wardrobe staple of mine. What is your can’t-live-without wardrobe essential?

I’m wearing:
Trousers – Urban Outfitters
Tank – ‘borrowed’ from my fiancé
Shoes – Charlotte Russe
Belt – Markets, Hanoi

X

P.S. I was thrilled beyond words to hear that I made an appearance in this month’s Grazia Magazine! Unfortunately no Grazia for me here in Vietnam, so if any Aussie readers have a scanned copy, I'd love a sneak peak.

XX
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment