Allison Wonderland - Part I

Arek Monday, November 22, 2010
Fashion collaboration @ Friend in Fashion

Earlier in the year, on a quick visit back to Australia, I had the chance of catching up for a second time with local photographer Nichol Brooklyn.

You can check out our first collaboration here - baby you can drive my car and here – summer in the city.

We grabbed the camera, threw on the heels and headed into the botanic gardens for some fun.

I had a great time whirling and twirling in the exquisite tulle creations by Ouma Clothing.

Stay tuned for part two coming soon!


Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
Tulle dresses @ Friend in Fashion
I'm wearing:
Allison Wonderland Dress: Ouma Clothing
Belt - DIY
Shoes - DIY

Photography:
Nichol Brooklyn

X
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment