Romania

Arek Monday, November 8, 2010
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Apologies for the brief hiatus, I've spent the better half of a fortnight in Romania, (internet-less), and what a wonderful surprise it has been!

In terms of shopping, Romania has to be one of Europe's best kept secrets - with an abundance of amazing malls and incredible bargain shopping.

I'm wearing:
Vintage knit (courtesy Grandma)
Boots, Romania
Jeans, Pepe Jeans
Headband, Romania
x

P.S. The countdown to my birthday is on, and I picked up the most perfect party shoes in Milan - can't wait to share with you soon!
xx

P.P.S. Here is a fun video from Discover Germany which tells the story of my recent visit to Berlin. You can check out the youtube video here.
xxx
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment