My Holiday

Arek Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Actually my holiday today is suck, as i wrote on my twitter account. Just spent holiday in home with watching some DVD, lazing in bed , blogging, browsing,and listening my favorite song in I-Pod .Hmmmm i feel bored. But anyway today is Mother's Day , thank you so much mom for alreadygiven birth and cared for me until now. I love you Mom.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YOU C1000 with a new flavour Apple...
love it !!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
well , i'm a Gleek !!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good News for shopaholic , start from tommorow at Nanonine Store 'll be held Lucky 13 Year End Sale. You can buy many product from our clothing brand like Satcas, Wellborn, 16DS , Tosavica, Inksomnia ,etc with special price . Disc up to 70 % , so what are you waiting for ??? Lets shop till drop !!! I'll be there tommorow...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment