She wears short shorts

Arek Tuesday, February 15, 2011
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
During the warmer months, I love layering neutrals on neutrals.

These gorgeous shorts, picked up from my latest online shopping crush MIISHKA add the perfect splash of colour.

I'm hoping to sneak in a few more sunny Melbourne days, before summer passes and I'm forced to retire my collection of pretty dresses, shorts and sandals.

I'm wearing:
Shorts, via MIISHKA
Blazer, vintage
T-shirt, Bershka
Shoes, Rubi

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

P.S. Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway to win a divine hand made charm necklace
xx
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment