Urban Legend

Arek Monday, March 7, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This afternoon I went to Kota Tua to create a new photoshoot. This is the second time I went there. Lots of nice places to be used as a location photoshoot. Not one that many brides whomake pre wedding photos here. Here is also often used as a place-making video clips.

I found a site that fits here and I choose the background of the wall of a building that was nearly destroyed. Color the walls a mixture of orange and baby pink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wear a t-shirt from a local brand called Giffa Ind. About three days ago I get it for free. Love the shirt, really comfortable. Thank you once again Giffa Ind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment