RAY BAN

Arek Sunday, October 30, 2011


Dear Friends,

TWITTER followers would know that lately, I've been on a mad hunt for the perfect sunglasses, so naturally I was thrilled, when the team at SHADESDADDY.COM kindly invited me to pick a pair from their website to review.

With so much selection, it took some time to pick my favourite pair, but ultimately, I couldn't go past the classic RAY BAN aviators! Amazing brands and so many great bargains to be had, if you're on the hunt for some new shades of your own, you must check out SHADESDADDY.com.

Next on my list are these RETRO SUPER FUTURE 'Blonde Havana's', after-all you can never have too much of a good thing!

I'm wearing
Maxi dress, via SHILLA
Ray Ban Shades, SHADESDADDY.COM

P.S. Absolutely loving this new maxi dress with cut-out detail! Perfect for warm summer evenings by the beach!

Bring on summer!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment