RODEO SHOW

Arek Saturday, February 25, 2012




Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

Yesterday I wrapped up a full day of filming for a very exciting project, which I hope to be able to share with you soon. Such a great day, touring Melbourne and working with an incredible creative team. Some behind the scenes shots are up on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.

In between shots, I was able to grab a couple of photos of my latest dream dress via Aussie label, Rodeo Show. Currently obsessing over all things pastel, pink hues, lilac and mint are all topping my shopping list - shoes, dresses, trousers, anything and everything!

I'm wearing
Dress, RODEO SHOW
Shoes, Topshop

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment